Saturday, November 1, 2008

Really in this economy ?

I was out at the stores today doing a few returns and people were buying Christmas ornaments and such --really ??!! in TJmaxx ???


Dont most people either buy them at the end of the season on sale in sets or as an ornament for holiday parties as tie ons to the bottle of wine. I have never know anyone to actually buy individual ornament to hang on a tree in November? And no these were not the collectible type either. I had to ask her why she was buying a baket full of ornaments, you know why not just ask ??!!

her response... " I am moving into a new apartment and wanted to decorate for the holidays . I might have a holiday party ."

Yes, they were beautiful but....Seems a little crazy to buy ornaments at $9- $15 a piece just to decorate in this economy . Do you think so ? Wouldnt you just have a tree trimming party to decorate ? Maybe she doesnt like her friends taste in ornaments?

No comments: