Sunday, November 2, 2008

Am I the only one?

I have many matching glasses as well as different glasses in my cabinets in the kitchen..BUT... I will only enjoy drinks in certain cups/glasses so it is always the same ones in the sink

Hot Tea... cream or green large mug


Hot apple cider... clear mug from Crate and Barrel

Cold Iced Tea( any flavor)... clear wine glass

Hot Cocoa...White snowman tall mug

Coke/Soda of any type.... Red Newicks plastic cup or with a straw straight from the can

Hot Chai Tea... small glass world nescafe mug

Water...tons of ice in tall glass

Juice ( any type)... clear wine glass



In the car - Hot tea ...NBC travel mug

In the car- water... straight from the bottle

In the car - Cold tea/juice ... Sesame Place red Elmo travel mug


Am I the only one who does this ???

No comments: