Friday, October 31, 2008

"Look good in Pictures" from Nikon

The other day I received this email from Nikon's PR firm.
Hi! My name is Allison Blass and I work for MWW Group, Nikon's PR agency. I saw
your post on meeting Carson Kressley, which is very exciting, and I thought I'd
drop you a quick note about something Carson is working on with Nikon. Carson
and Nikon teamed up for a webisode series called Look Good In Pictures that I
thought you'd like to visit. It has a lot of great tips on looking great in
pictures in Carson's usual hilariously entertaining style. Visit it at
www.lookgoodinpictures.com. It's so cool that you got to visit Carson! Hope you
also enjoy the videos.

I have checked out Nikon's look good in picture website and OMG it is amazing !!! he gives such helpful advice for everyones body shape and for every setting this upcoming holiday season.

They have tons of videos featuring Carson Kressley , you will have to check it out for yourself , here is a brief preview of the Fabulous Carson !
In this video : Strike a Pose!Carson shows you how to get the most from your photos using the "Rule of Thirds" "




In this video : Glitz and Glam - Tips from the Celebs!
Carson hits up Hollywood




I have a Nikon D40 which takes amazing photos because it is the most compact Nikon digital SLR but you dont need to have a Nikon camera to use the tips that Carson Kressley so colorfully details !!!
So check out all Carson Kressley's videos from Nikon .... you know you love him from 'Queer Eye' and 'How to Look Good Naked' !


Check out my post with photos from October 27,2008 where I met Carson kressley at the Natick Collection

No comments: