Thursday, October 30, 2008

100 posts

I never thought I would ever get to 100 posts...I usually dont commit myself to diaries or journals so this whole blog really surprises me. I never had a diary growing up that wasnt just for a few weeks, then 6 months later...trying to catch up with what happened when I didnt want to write anymore, then 2 months after that saying why dont think is going to work ..the END !

I really enjoy reading everyone else's blogs about all their fashion styles every day ...their vacations, their families, they ALMOST seem like friends ?! Does that sound weird? So I thought I would start one of my own. No one in my family ( I think) knows I have this blog.... I want to write and express myself about FAMILY...FASHION...LIFE... without them peering over my shoulder and censoring it !

This is just the thing ( 100 posts ) that is going to make me continue

No comments: