Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Walmart has designer clothes ?

I was in Walmart the other night running in just to get some hair gel and hairspray and they had Norma Kamali clothes ... yup you heard that right Norma Kamali .

I guess with their whole re-design of the store they needed to get more upscale people to shop there just like target did with Issac Mizrahi .

I didnt get to really get upclose and personal with the clothes and see how they fit and such... it was pouring raining and I had over a hour ride home on the MassPike.--which if you dont know is not the best thing to drive in the dark, in the rain, by yourself, with every Damn 18 wheel truck on either side of you !!!!!

I checked online and NOT every Walmart has this line so maybe I will have to do some shopping online and do "ship-to-store"

No comments: