Friday, July 11, 2008

Thursday afternoon in Boston

This is what my afternoon looked like on the way back from the south shore. I sat in this for over an hour !! It looked like this for miles. The guy in the truck next to me was laughing at me. I was brushing my hair, putting on lipstick, blaring music, singing at the top of my lungs with the windows down , and then I decided to start taking pictures of the skyline and the traffic. What else is a girl to do...get mad? No--- get pretty and make the best of it !!!


(Click on photo to get the full look at the traffic !!)

This will never compare to the Thanksgiving Day traffic , oh crap I forget the year. ( I will google it and report back...went looking and I couldnt find it . I would have to say it was early 2000) I sat in traffic for dinner for over 5 hours. 3 hours of it was in one spot !!!! Some kind of truck overturned on route 93 around noontime. And I didnt find out about it till it was too late. I will have to say thank God for water, and I was bringing the dessert. So I had something to eat for those hours. And I had my cell phone..so I kept getting updates about how good the turkey was( I told them to eat without me) . All I asked was that the bathroom be free when I drove up the driveway---I had to pee and nothing was open due to the holiday !!!

What is the longest you have sat in traffic ?

No comments: