Saturday, July 5, 2008

Happy 4th of July Weekend !!

It has been a couple of crazy weeks. Sorry for the delay in blogging.

Where to start...vacations, nieces have visited and spent many of days and nights, day trips, and of yeah, a house has been robbed !!! thank God they only took material things and noone was home.

So Believe me I celebrated with many of desserts and drinks this weekend. I made both the cookies and cupcakes for the annual party on the 4th. I skipped the fireworks on the 3rd because of the weather( thunderstorms all day with temperatures in the 90s) and I just needed a few hours to myself.

So I hope your last few weeks have been OK and it hasnt been anything like mine.


and dont forget to say a prayer and thank you for all the men and woman who are overseas fighting for our freedom not just this weekend but EVERY NIGHT !!

No comments: