Saturday, July 12, 2008

When the weather gets hot..... a girl goes shopping

Its been one of those Hot, Humid, Hazy, weeks. As the weather people call it the 3 H's. So I went and did a few errands this week at the malls . The stores were cold, the air conditioner was on in the car OR the windows were rolled down on the highway for the breeze, and NOW there are many empty water bottles in my car that need to be recycled. I usually take a water bottle everytime I leave the house--or a couple cold /frozen bottles. I bought a case at Target last week for $3.

Otherwise I get a sweet tea at McD's . Well it half sweet- half unsweeten- half ice ! All for $1.o5 with tax !!!!

Here are a few things I bought this week....

black shoes from target $5.74 ..dont you just love a bargain !!! ( I know wrong store's jingle but it works here !)


Green polka dot crop Pjs from ajwright $6.99

Golden satin blouse from Burlington coat factory $14.99 ( not the greatest picture but its beautiful)

Leopard trench coat from Burlington coat factory $29.99 ( there is a belt and it can be a raincoat-- now I need a red small automatic umbrella)
swimsuit top from landsend(sears) $39.99
swimsuit bottoms from target $4.24

I also bought some back to school shoes for J and A. I couldnt buy any for B I didnt know her size. ( I tried to call from the mall today --but no answer on cell phone) I only know J's since when she slept over for a weekend she wanted to spend 1/2 hour in a shoe store just trying on shoes. (SHE never asked to buy anything!) A because I have to exchange a pair of sneakers that were too big . So for my reference for later... J is a 3, A is a 12, and B ( I am told now) is 1 1/2 or 2 .

What have you bought lately? any bargains or good deals?

No comments: