Saturday, December 29, 2007

Patriots

Tonight is the night that we all in New England get to watch the Patriots play the Giants to decide if they are undefeated ( 16-0) .

It is so big in Boston that it is actually on the CBS (4), ABC (5), NBC (7), and NFL channel. ALL 4 channels in Bostonat the same time and its the same camera and same announcers .!!!!!!

I have stopped watching the game since the Pats kept losing the ball whenever I turned on the TV to check out the score. So it is so quiet in my house right now...... what is a girl to watch on TV??? FOOTBALL or FOOD NETWORK ????

UPDATE.... on BIL, he had DR's appointment yesterday . I guess he can go back to work..he just can NOT drive for those 6 months. They have now decided he does have epilepsy. And come to find out so did his Nana( His mommy was in denial) . So I guess he is going to be spending the week at his Mommy's house and she will drive him to work everyday and he will come home for a day or so. I guess they are just going to have to think of it as he is on a business trips except that Mommy will be up his ASS and S's ASS for the next 5-6 months!!!

No comments: