Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas Eve

Wow-- what a year this has been.... I say this every year But maybe next year I will actually take my own advise.

"things can not change unless you start to change!"

I hope tomorrow at S's house goes OK. I hope the girls get something that they really like ( L's girls [j and a] already got a guinea pig!) and they are happy on Christmas. nothing is worse than a sad child on the most special day of the year !

I have baked over 10 different types of cookies... thank GOD many of them are ones I do not like.

Friday at L's house did not go over -- Friday I didn't even go shopping with her till 10 pm . Saturday was a disaster since I started making cookies all by myself as the girls played outside in the snow! A had a dance class party till 12:30. Then I was being kicked out of the house at 4pm while wrapping gifts with the girls that i had to buy with J. since they have dinner plans at inlaw's house --Santa was coming at 6pm !

Merry Christmas !

No comments: