Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Christmas is one week away

Its beginning to look alot like Christmas...everywhere I go

  • we have over 20 inches of snow and ice outside
  • cookies have started to be baked
  • All my presents are wrapped

what was that last one... presents are wrapped? I grew up with my Mom wrapping Christmas presents Christmas eve night at midnight. One time she was so tired she finish with large garbage bags and said"Santa just left his sack!" it only had clothes in them but we still remember that to this day ! One time she ran out of paper and wrapped presents in Sunday cartoons--just two presents.

I guess I am going to L's house on Friday to take the girls shopping and do some crafts and baking with them! it should be fun! but one never knows...

I can't believe Christmas is in 7 days and I have nothing to do besides bake cookies !!!

No comments: