Tuesday, November 6, 2007

when the phone rings....

you know its never a good sign when the phone rings late at night!

R, my brother -in-law, had another seizure last night. He had two of them in September 2006 and they thought they ruled out everything. BUT I guess not!!

I had to go and get B at the Hospital. So I throw on some clothes and rush down the Mass Pike at 70 MPH and meet them at the hospital..stayed a while while my sister calmed down and B started to go back to sleep .

They lowered his medication a few weeks ago ..so maybe that was the problem?

Tonight they think he has epilepsy .

He lost his license for another 6 months and he is not happy..and neither is anyone in his family ---you would have thought they cut off his penis they way they are reacting!! I understand he lost his freedom but life is more important then driving!!

There is more tests to come --only time will tell.

I am exhausted --I didn't get enough sleep-- But I tried to just let it go and make up for it tonight and hope that phone does not ring tonight or any night soon!!!

No comments: