Wednesday, November 7, 2007

I need pants...

I am having the worst shopping experience.

I need some everyday pants that are washable but are stylish.

They need to sit somewhat below my waist but not too low to see everything. They need to be somewhat straight leg since I have no ass. They have to have at least a 32 inch inseam. If they are too wide of a leg I get lost in them .

I have tried on in the last month possible over 50 pairs of pants/jeans .

I have one pair of black pants that I love but I can not wear those everyday ....

and last but most important I have no idea what size I am since the pants that actually fit in my closet range from 8, 12,10. and some of the 8's are too big so I guess it all depends on the style, designer, and fabric.

anyone have any ideas on a stores I can try ? I would love an actual store.....but websites will do too!

No comments: