Monday, November 5, 2007

shopping ...

in my blue bathrobe!

Oh, how I love to just sit and be relaxed. I am doing laundry and my theory has always been why dirty more clothes while washing others?

so, as I was searching my bargain-coupon websites , I found that Victoria Secret is having a sale. so I purchased a sweater, got hat , scarf and gloves for free!, got beauty rush lip gloss free !, another beauty product free !, $5 off order!...... so my order came to $19.95 !!!!!!!!!!!

I just love a bargain!!

I actually have been looking for a red v-neck sweater too since last year after Christmas I had to return mine since it snagged while it was in the washing machine and the material started to come apart. The lady at the register..was surprised but commented that she gave it to her daughter and she hoped it didn't happen to hers...... well couple weeks later I was shopping and she stopped me to say--- it did!!

So ..I hope to do some more shopping tonight while having a cup of Tea, snug as a bug in my bathrobe.

BTW... Black Friday ads are out already and I haven't seen much yet to get up early for..have you?

No comments: