Sunday, November 4, 2007

sorry...its been too long since my last post !

I have had a crazy couple of days.

Thursday... Recovering from Halloween. I ran out of chips at 7:15 . I was only outside for a little over an hour. It looked like a parade of kids coming around the corner.

Friday... Just vegged and did laundry and did a little food shopping ..nothing much.

Saturday... J came to spend the night. We had a ball. We had dinner, played on the computer, played board games, and designed dresses and jewelry. She also watched Kimora Lee Simmons-- loved the reality show !! We had tons of rain today .. what was left of hurricane Noel.

Sunday... woke up at 5:45am . forgot to change the clocks before we went to bed and J woke me since she thought it was 6:45-- well that's what the clock said !!. We went shopping at Target-- had fashion show in the dressing rooms and then we headed to the mall ...J wanted to go to Forever 21 since that is Hannah Montana's favorite store. Even though they don't sell anything that would fit either one of them... she got a bling bling ring! $3.80 !! Drove her home this afternoon.. and i am exhausted. Going to just relax now .

I did do some shopping for myself this weekend. I bought 2 blazers, grey sequin top( wearing it now on Sunday) , 3 silk tops, and a blue dress. Didn't take any pictures all weekend..I don't know what I was thinking....maybe we were having too much fun.

No comments: