Monday, November 26, 2007

Monday

I took the day off! I didn't even get dressed-- I took a shower, put on a robe, and stayed in that robe all day.

made dinner( fried chicken/FF) in that robe, and watching dancing with the stars now.

For some reason I think Marie is going to win-- with all her crazy doll fans and her Children's Miracle Network email list of 2 million BUT Mel B of the Spice Girls should win. I would even take Helio to win! anyone except Marie!!!! All she does is mention "I did it for my fans. I am one of the top doll designers in the world." Her and her dancer partner Jonathan were kinda upset they only got 8's for their first dance. I am thinking the judges do not want her to win this dance competition since she is not the best dancer. It not a popularity contest and how many votes can you buy. But that is what reality show voting is all about from American Idol to this stupid show.


I think I have to agree with Carrie Ann-- it wasn't that great for Mel B's freestyle routine .

No comments: