Monday, November 26, 2007

Thanksgiving Weekend

Friday..... went out shopping at 7am. Did some crazy shopping with L. I am surprised how much she was spending on the girls. But hey, to each their own! Missed Annual Breakfast at Mcd's ( we always get greasy hashbrown, OJ, and egg McMuffins). We had a late start since she forgot to call me Thursday night and let me know what time for pick up. So we started a new tradition!!!

BEER AND BURGERS !!!!! OMG-- it was so good .

came home..vegged and started shopping online..nothing to special. put on PJ's..and was watching TV ( was suppose to be at my high school reunion --but blew it off) and the phone rings at 10pm! I thought it was friends wondering where I was.. or L calling with updates from her own high school reunion which was the same night.

Its my BIL to say my sister,S, checked herself into the emergency room for chest pains!! So I jump up and start to get dressed to travel back to that same hospital I did less than 3 weeks ago! Problem--- he can not drive since his last seizure so he is freaking out at home with the 6 year old sleeping..."what should I do ? Maybe I should just drive to the hospital?" Hello idiot-- you can not drive and do not think about it with my niece in the car !!!"

She has to spend the night for observation...

Saturday...I spent the night at he house . Got there at around 2am . yeah lots of sleep for me now. Grab some clothes from her closet and drive him to the hospital ( B thinks he has doctor's appointment just like mommy did early this morning -- there was no sense to worry a 6 year old since she knows that daddy is sick) .

S is being released sometime this afternoon, but she has to go back for a stress test .

We head to Brockton for the Christmas parade. A is is in the parade for her dance troop. OMG- I was going to Kill B . she was acting up at the parade bumping and dancing into the baby stroller next to us. Telling me she is getting the sillys out of her .

STOP IT NOW--- but that didn't work !!! We finally moved. There was over 100 different groups in the parade and it was over 2 hours long!! went back to L house for hot cocoa and snacks... drove back to S house ( one hour back to her house from L's house) make dinner, give it to B, head to the grocery store so that they have the staples to get them through Monday afternoon, and then head home for that one hour drive back to my house !! i feel like I spent my weekend in the car .

Sunday.... did nothing exciting all day . Did some laundry. read the Sunday paper. And tried to shop online--but found nothing to buy!

No comments: