Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Martha's model home

I think I found my floor plans for my dream home.. and I never thought it would be Martha Stewart's model for her new KB Homes development.

Well, OK it might as well be??!!, right? I love almost everything Martha does. I think she just a vision for very timeless elegance with touches of new technology






A can can dream......................

It has everything a girl wants :

  • large kitchen
  • large island with sink
  • cabinets, cabinets, cabinets
  • dining room that seats 10
  • dining room with large window

Other things I would love...

  • fireplace in dining room
  • fireplace in bedroom
  • fireplace in den/living room
  • large pantry
  • shelves for cookbooks in kitchen/pantry/butler's pantry
  • a butler's pantry with extra dishwasher/sink and strips of outlets along wall
  • a bar area in dining room ( not that I am a big drinker..... ok I do like a few...but I love to collect glasses and it looks good for parties that you can have a bar set up)
  • large walk-in-closet with cabinets/ drawers ( so no dressers in master bedroom)
  • finished basement for family room/game room that walkouts to outside deck
  • large laundry room off of kitchen/den/Mud room
  • Mud room --"grand central station" room with large coat closet and storage for extras
  • TV in the master bathroom, and kitchen

I am sure there is more things I would love to add to this dream list ..and believe me its a DREAM !

No comments: