Wednesday, November 28, 2007

And what the hell did I get?

I watch tons of TV. I am not a big movie buff. TV is more my thing-- I am not sure why?

So when I got the chance to see Martha Stewart Live last year in December , I was more than thrilled!!! I actually got the confirmation email on my birthday ( what a gift!).

I had a ball in NYC... we ( S and me) did tons of things (I will do a year recap on the anniversary of the trip) saw tons of shows live, shopped, and went to see Martha !!

The guests were not that exciting on Martha that day .... Sarah McLachlan ( S likes her) she did a craft, performed and we got a CD; and then Murray's cheese shop was there to discuss cheese platters for the holidays and we got a cheese book!

Every time I watch a Talk show and they give things away--- I always say "and what the hell did I get? a cheese book!!!!"

Today on the View they got a gift bag worth $400 dollars from Macy's, the other day the View gave away diamond earrings and gift cards to the same audience, and Ellen gives away trips to NYC !!

And what the hell did I get ? a cheese book !!!!!!!

I know its all about the experience and see people live BUT when people ask ...what did you get ? I get to say " a cheese book!"

I need to get tickets again to some shows in NYC so I can change the answer to my favorite question!???

Does anyone have an inside way to get tickets?

No comments: