Saturday, August 9, 2008

Fall Preview 2008

Fall is coming, maybe?

You would never know that by the weather we have been having in the last few days. I have been calling it Florida weather. It is humid and it rains almost every day; if you leave the house without an umbrella ---you are screwed !!

Well I went on an Internet search to see what they predict in the magazine for fall preview 2008 ; here's what I found on just the first google page :

  • jewel tones ( purple, yellow, royal blue...)
  • plaid
  • feminine dresses with belts
  • bold accessories ( bracelets, necklaces, rings.....)
  • trench coats
  • western ( cowboy boots!!)
  • high waisted skirts
  • pointy shoes/boots

and the list goes on and on and on !

I went shopping today and I kept finding argyle twin sets everywhere--trend? What have you seen at the stores?

I have decided for Fall I will be buying brighter clothes, I need to get out of this dark, navy, black thing; If you saw my closet it looks like a funeral is happening almost everyday with the dark clothes in every size and shape . I want to go back to wearing more feminine clothes that show off my cute figure instead of hiddening and trying to just blend in. I read too many blogs where everyone ( regardless of size) wears happy, bright, look at me clothes. I want some of that attention too !!! I am not talking trashy, tight fittening clothes ---just more feminine blouses instead of turtlenecks , skirts and dresses with tights and my high black boots instead of Old navy jog sets , breaking out the big bold necklaces and bracelets instead of my diamond studs or silver hoops ..... I want to feel like a woman not a gym rat !!

No comments: