Saturday, March 29, 2008

why can't I win the lottery ?

I know ..I know many people on their own blogs have posted this. I can predict many things ( not like I am a psychic or medium) but I can not do that for myself. I can predict anything about a family member or a stranger but if it has anything to do with me or I will benefit from it .. NOTHING !!!

I can tell if someone will run a red light or when someone will get hurt.. I just get that gut wrenching feeling about things.

But..why can't I win the lottery?

I dont want to win to live in a very plush house--OK I would like a house similar to my dream house . I dont want to spend tons of money on myself .. I would still have to shop off the sale and clearance racks..that is just drilled into me.

I just want to go to the supermarket and not shop of the sale papers. I wanna go and just decide that I am in the mood for something and BUY IT !! I know I can buy anything ... but I wanna do it more than once in my life. I wanna just experiment on cookbooks and recipes and not have to worry about what that register will say at the end for once.

I would love to have dinner parties and entertain without having to worry about $$ at the supermarket. I honestly dont think people care about meaningless things they just want to laugh and have fun with family and Friends and enjoy a few drinks and a good meal.

I know I still would love to write a cookbook on entertaining on a budget . I actually was watching today 'whose wedding is it " on style network and once wedding planner said that it was going to be a wedding on a diva's budget . It was for 30 guests and it was for $10,000 !!
That is a budget wedding? that makes it $333 per person . That is NO budget !!!!!!!

I know I am Frugal ( yes i love that word better than cheap) but I have a motto..."do not buy anything that you didnt love at full price" ...which means if money was no object would you have bought it at any price? Just cuz its on clearance/sale it isnt worth buying !!!

I just want to go into a store and buy what I want and need without going straight to those red sale signs !!!

A girl can dream !

No comments: