Thursday, January 31, 2008

No one wants to see martha?

Why is it that Everyone I asked if they wanted to go to NY ......has excuses!

I know its a pricey couple of days/day BUT hello ....... Why doesnt anyone want to see her LIVE !
I have to let them know by Monday, which is the day after the superbowl, and the day J skates at bay state games.

Thinking of skating..... I just hope she KICKS ASS this weekend. Her coach is also the coach for , i think, 6 other girls who are also going. They are skating against each other. Which sucks! You only get a jacket if you get Gold, and If I know J she will be pissed along with her Mommy ( my sister) if all the girls get jackets except J. I just hope she get a gold in one of the two events she skates in. Sometimes when she skates... I think others try to out smart her by putting her practices down... or her costume/dress... or her hair.... or they just ignore her for the day. i feel bad...she is ONLY 9 . I just wonder if others want the other girls to win more than her since she doesnt jump up and down when she sees them !!??

[I hope that made sense !]

No comments: