Friday, November 7, 2008

Too Big !

I did some shopping last week online and got some great deals. I didnt need anything but I found these really great prices and could just click away . I found 6 different tops-- A leopard cardigan, black ruffle blouse, white printed top with puff sleeves, navy top , a fuchsia wrap blouse, and a black version of the same wrap blouse.

I had a coupon..score... so i saved over $59.00 !

I got the package today and am like a little kid I was ripping open all those plastic covers and tossing them on my bed to get to my goods. I try on the black ruffle a little big but I put on the cardigan over it..it works but that is too big also maybe I could grab a belt and make it work. Yup that might work.

Next, The white print top... too big but I bought it for casual days so it works , I guess.
The navy top.. way too big !
the fuchsia and black wrap blouses... lets just say way toooo big !!!!

Now most people would love that clothes would be tooo big, but now what do I do? They dont have mediums in stock NOW !!! they did when I ordered but I thought I didnt want my boobs hanging out and I usually wear a large in the tops from this store otherwise the medium is too tight around the chest .

So now i have to return, luckily I can return to the mall so i will save on shipping ..but now I lose my coupon because they dont carry the tops in the store to exchange the size, and if i dont make the limit $$ of the coupon-- they prorate the discount.

Do you think I could buy something else in the store to equal the return and just exchange it or is the store going to keep the discount? It is a difference of over $59 I will be losing !!!!!

No comments: