Monday, October 27, 2008

Family.. Fashion ....Life

This post fits this blog to a "T"

I went to a fashion show the other day with my niece and we met......

CARSON KRESSLEY !!!!!!!

My niece was so excited to see a fashion show... we got front row right on the runway !
She raised her hand and asked a question during the Q & A session


He came out for the first time yelling "HI everyone starts down the runway and then turns around and says OMG who is this adorable little girl?" and tell her she looks like Giselle Bunchen !---it made her night !



She wanted to walk the runway . Carson came up to her during the runway show and asked her how she was enjoying the show-- her reponse " Well, Its my first runway show to see ..but I have been in them before!" Carson just smiles back at her and says " Of course you have its our Mini Giselle with her beautiful hair "


not the best photo of us...but hey ..it was taken by a 10 year old who was a little nervous



These two photos are from the local Paper.... See if you can find my niece in the front row ??!!


We both had a blast !! we got goody bags too-- a black poncho that still had the tags attached for $32.95 and coupons to the store . My sister wanted the poncho but.....
She ( my niece) couldn't wait to go to school the next day to tell all her friends about her night out with a celebrity and wear her new PONCHO !!!!

No comments: