Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Debates

The election is 4 weeks away..and this could be the biggest and nastiest Obama and McCain fight. The second debate is on for tonight. I think this is the first time in a presidential election I have watched ALL the debates-- is it I am getting older, I care about what they have to say, or is i am usually home when they are on ?

It is getting dirty and mean...but with all that does anyone actually get what the candidates stand for.

I wish there was a website that had a chart on every issue you wanted to know about and it just had check marks in the boxes if they agree or disagree . Am I asking too much? Is there such a thing?

I "think" I am 99% sure on who I want to vote for .... and I these debates are really NOT going to change it unless someone really screws up and puts their foot in the mouth with a dumb ass answer.

No comments: