Tuesday, June 3, 2008

crazy couple of weeks

I know..its been so long since I updated this blog.

Its been a crazy couple of weeks. I have decided to do something good for others every month.

So, I have volunteered at another event
Jason Varitek Putt Putt golf tournament
It is June 9, 2008 at the Middleton Country Club.

It shouldn't be that hard...I have done harder. EXCEPT------- the predicted weather is going to be 95- 100 degrees!!!! I have to be there at 3pm...and it should last all night.

Most of the Red Sox players will be attending as well as local celebrities. It should be fun, a little stressful since I have no control on what I am wearing( and NO I didn't know this when I volunteered!!)

Do you see Jason in that photo.. I have to wear khaki pants and they are supplying the black polo shirt---- in 95 degree weather FUN FUN FUN . Yeah that sexy !! couldnt I wear a cute sundress ? Maybe I will get that fun email on Friday saying since its going to be hot wear shorts ??!!

It will be the closest I will ever get to seeing Big Papi and all his diamonds !!!

No comments: