Thursday, April 3, 2008

New Calendar Archive

Did you all notice the calendar on the right side of my Blog. Its so cool! I found it on Phydeaux3's blog thru www.google.com . I love that it doesnt take up the whole right hand side of the blog. Now, just by looking at the calendar you can see when I post a entry. The green dates are entry dates and when the mouse rolls over that date it will tell you the post title.

LOVE IT !!!

I was a Pain in the Ass asking Phydeaux3 how to remove the posting after the view archives at the bottom. But anyone who knows me --when I get something in my head I need to get it done or it will eat away at me night and day !!!! His calendar didnt have the postings and he had a cheat sheet with the right code to put into EDIT HTML section but being an idiot at CSS I had no idea where to put it. I even went looking for his code everywhere googling ( is that spelled correctly ?) his code and name . I found one guy in Banglore who was willing to help since he had the calendar thru Phydeaux3 but he could not remove the posting either . I have since posted the information on Deepa's website for him to share with everyone.

If anyone is loving my calendar archive widget on the right go to http://phydeaux3.blogspot.com/2007/04/blogger-archive-calender.html and follow his fabulous directions for the calendar.

Then because of me being me go to http://phydeauxredux.googlepages.com/Blogger-Archive-Calendar-Settings.html and do the directions for the last settings . ( this will remove the postings at the end of the calendar)

And once again..I am making a public apology to Phydeaux3 for being a pain in the ass !!!!!!!

No comments: