Thursday, April 17, 2008

Hello my name is..... and I am an addicted to ....

online shopping !!!

I can not stay off the computer. It is so much fun !! I have been shopping off www.Ebay.com alot. I signed up for paypal last year and why I didnt do it earlier I dont know ( ok maybe I do now-$$$) . It is so much easy to shop you just place a bid, win the item and charge it like a regular brick and mortar store. Which is why i am addicted !! the stuff is so cheap and it is easy to just sit in your bathrobe and shop.


I also have purchased at two other stores online. Between coupons for free shipping and bargains it is the best thing. Just sit with a cup of hot tea and shop ---shop--- shop !!!

I have shopped for Christmas items online for the past two years but never just because shopping. It is too fun !

Problem.... I have nowhere to wear the new items I want to purchase?

I need to make some plans... so I can shop more!!!

No comments: