Tuesday, March 18, 2008

the new me...

I dyed my hair today ..well actually this morning.

I usually use clairol 108 but for some reason I tried Loreal 6R light auburn...and I LOVE IT !!!

It is that color that just pops but doesn't scream fake color. I will have to post a photo from this weekend's Easter plans.

I usually take a group photo of the nieces and me at each holiday ..I know I know it didn't happen at Christmas but that is because " we have a problem ..we might have to postpone Christmas!" and I ended up doing the dinner, the clean up the dishes, all at someone else's house ?!

I also cut the bottom of my hair about 2 inches.... it now sits on my collarbone.... I usually like longer hair but its gets very stringy and separates after 2 hours. I think it makes my face look rounder than usual but I am just going to live with it since Plastic Surgery is out of the question !

I just love playing with it!!

No comments: