Friday, December 7, 2007

Christmas Shopping

I love shopping !

I love it so much that I offered to go shopping for someone in Las Vegas who was looking for Red Sox merchandise. I often visit this website for entertainment when I am bored online. It is just a NSBR website where woman post about everything and anything. This woman was looking for some suggestions to find world series red Sox merchandise. I posted a few websites but everything was back ordered.

So Wed. morning I went shopping to find two t-shirts and two ornaments. Total bill was about $62.00 . She already posted my payment to paypal.com with a total of $75.00 to my effort.





I just love that I could make someone else's Christmas by finding shirts in a store here in Boston. I feel that one day someone will do me a favor just like this when I need something on the website/message board.

Today ..I did most of most shopping I have less than 8 small things to pick up and if I don't find them..oh well nothing to lose!

3 magazines for the girls, chai tea for Linda, small blk purse for Linda, boots for Bella, white socks for Bella, tights for Jillian, sweater for Allison, and 3picture black frame for Linda.

all of this can be purchased in one trip up Route 1..... that is it except for FOOD SHOPPING for cookie stuff!!!!

No comments: