Monday, October 29, 2007

WILD WEEKEND !!!

what a weekend...

Sat--- I went to the girl's ( J & A) skating competition . It was pouring raining! --for the past three years that I have gone to the competition, it has snowed, rained, and rained! They did really good ( J- 1st, 1st, 3rd) ( A-2nd), except there was a little controversy on J's last event. Her old skating director was one of the judges; and she came in third. Her coach was even surprised! J was skating against one of her friend ( and same coach) and the coach even said she should have won or at least came in second. something fishy...... we will have to see if we can get the judges comments thru her NEW skating director.



above: J's freestyle 2

above: J's artistic solo 2

above: J's spotlight freestyle 2


above: A's Pre-Alpha



I got lost on my way home, I have never left the rink and went straight home I have always gone back to my sister's house.

So I was driving around with almost no gas in the rain, tired, and trying to find signs on a dark road with no lights!

It was also my brother-in-laws's 40th birthday and his family was pissed that my sister didnt throw a party--hello they spent the whole day 7:45-6:30 at a skating rink??!!

came home and watched the red sox and had pizza and crashed.. woke up at 3:30 am and watched tv till 7:30 and then took a nap.

Sun- Didnt really do anything all day except go get trick or treat chips/snacks. Then I went to Payless and got some black sneakers. OK day that is until...


RED SOX WIN THE WORLD SERIES !!!!




Dropkick Murphys Shipping Up To Boston - Red Sox ALCS Game 7
Uploaded by culturebully

No comments: