Saturday, October 13, 2007

My car






right now I have NO car because it has decided to become possessed!

the alarm will start to go off by itself, the lights turns on inside the car while driving, the headlights go off while I drive, and last night the horn started going off by itself !

I ran in the house and grabbed my camera and started videoing it as much as possible while I was safe in my driveway because the last time I took it to the dealership...they thought I was a crazy woman! because just like Murphy's Law..it was a perfect car while in the shop!

I have an appointment on Tuesday but until then...I have no car !

SATURN.COM

I am hoping that it doesnt cost me too much...my warranty ended in July( but last time it was in the shop was 5000 miles ago) so until then my fashion shopping and recreating my closet will have to wait.

No comments: