Tuesday, October 16, 2007

appointment today

Well I took my car in for her appointment today at 9 am .

The mechanic asked what can I do for you today ?

" I think my car is possessed!

" I explain everything to him and he says "sounds electrical"

"you think?!!?"

well after waiting for an hour...they offer to drive me somewhere since it is going to be awhile.
I came home...and I finally call them at 4pm ..they said it would be done at 4:30. So I go get the car and they are still washing it BUT all along my stomach is in knots--how much is it going to cost? I said to the guy in service--" so it was just that little piece?" his repsonse.." little yes --but it is major piece in your car"

so at 5pm.... its free --under warranty they had to replace the BCM( Body Control Modules).

My car is sparkling clean..they even got the stain out on passenger side that ice cream spilled last summer !!

BUT..... It will be going back tomorrow.... NO daytime running lights still

I called but service closes at 5pm!

Tune it tommorrow for another episode of how my car has turned from a saturn to satan !!

No comments: